Cantaloupe Ginger Mocktail
Total Time:10 minutes
Make the most of fresh cantaloupe with this seasonal cocktail for your next garden party. A quick spin in the blender turns the melon into a fresh and colorful mixer, sparkling with fresh ginger and lime. Add a splash of sparkling water for the perfect summer mocktail.
- 3 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sparkling water
- 4 mint sprigs
- Cantaloupe for garnish
- In a blender, place the cantaloupe, agave, ginger and lime juice. Puree until completely smooth. Makes about 1 cup. Add sparkling water and mix well.
- Divide between four glasses, add ice, stir and add a cube of cantaloupe as a garnish.
Add a splash of rum, tequila or even Midori to make this an adults-only cocktail.
140 calories, 0 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 40 mg. sodium, 35 g. carbohydrate, 3 g. fiber, 2 g. protein